Hiring Full-Time Property Payables Clerk & Landscape Technician for a local property management firm.
We consider full time 25 or more hours per week with our company.
• 8 paid Federal holidays upon hire
• After your first year of full-time employment, we offer one week paid vacation, plus one additional day each year thereafter
• Employer FSA monthly contribution of $100.00
• Employer matched IRA up to 3%!
Email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (530)244-2089!
Property Payables Clerk
• Basic knowledge of Quick Books is useful
• Must have organizational skills
• Ability to be an active listener
• High degree of accuracy
• Must be able to keep all business and tenant information confidential
• Pay all property and apartment bills daily, delivering checks to CFO or OP MGR for signature
• Post and record all property deposits in individual property accounts in Quick Books
• Maintain rental trust books
• Monitor all closing utility bills from prior tenants as well as the new tenant utility bills at the beginning of tenancy
• Pay utilities for each property
• Print daily bank balances
• Post and update all property rent rolls
• May be required to assist the Administrative Asst in answering the phone or greeting individuals at the door.
• Shopping and ordering supplies as requested
• Clean DMV required
• $17.50 to $18.50 DOE
• All aspects of landscape maintenance including lawn maintenance, mowing and edging
• Pruning trees and bushes all with personal safety equipment